Friday, June 25, 2010

Where have you been?!

I know that is what everyone is thinking! I haven't blogged in over a month! I promise I have a good reason... All-Stars. LOL My 5 year old son made T-ball All-Stars, and you would think that would be no big deal right? WRONG! They practiced 3 hours a day, 6 days a week! Then when the games started they were every night, and we had to travel to them so it took up all our time! I never claimed to be a sports photographer, but I did catch a few shots during the games so I will post a few of my faves from the past few weeks! I also was hired to do the team and individual photos!


And finally the individual close up! :0)




2 comments:

  1. I am just a 'lurker' ,, following the 'next blog',, but those pictures of your little leaguer are priceless!!! I am an old lady with grown kids, and loved those days of little league.. PLEASE,, enjoy them !! Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!! Believe me I definitely enjoy them! :0) I think little league might be one of my favorite activities so far also!

    ReplyDelete